Monday, May 30, 2011

Woot Hoot

Buskerfest today ppl! We did a flash mob in the cafe at lunchtime. It was exactly the best but it was really fun and I tried my best to pour my energy into the dance. The funny part about the dance was that everyone just screamed when the music came on and ripped off their hoodies. LOL. Before that Vivian C. and I just chatted about how to say weird things in Cantonese, like the word "mushroom".

I think my group is gonna perform on Wednesday in the drama room and Thursday in the cafeteria. Now I have to practice my piano song for April and perhaps my own little solo. I am not really sure about the solo. I like group performance more and that would really bring up the spirit as well.

I RAN LANGARA TODAY AND IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!! I totally went out of my mind. At the beginning I tried to run with Ruth, the fastest girl in our class, but then she was too fast for me so I ran on my own. I sorta ran with Kevin ( not the Kevin in synergy, another in my PE class) because he ran the same pace as mine, but later I got too tired and just slowed down. When it was halfway through the run my throat got blocked and I couldn't breathe right so I walked for a few seconds before finally picking up my pace. At the end I sprinted and got the time 14:46. My best record all year!!!!! (last time I got 17:36 and the last last time I got 17:31). This just shows how practice improves one's ability. ME PROUD OF MAHSELF:D

No comments:

Post a Comment