Friday, May 13, 2011

Woot Hoot

The knitting trip today was so awesome! It was a bit tiring at first, but when we got to Lonsdale Quay things just got better and better! April, Jessie, Leslie and I bought a large pizza for eight dollars. I love that pizza shop (I had bought pizza from it before). You order a pizza and you just wait for 10 minutes------the owner makes the pizza FRESH! We had two slices each and I also ordered a can of pop. It was such a satisfying meal. Then we decided to venture around and I led the group to this park near by the ocean. It was so fun because there was a little playground filled with weird stuff for us to play with. There were a lot of weird sculptures to climb on. Yessssss. Oh yeah, Carina and I encountered a little dog at the park and it was so freaky. It followed us and barked at us and I was so scared that it might jump up and eat my hand. Anyway it was such a cool day and Mr. Olson we should have more road trips like this one. Hiking is good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment