Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hahahaahahhaa

MACHOMER WAS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! The cartoon slideshows were a bit off though----basically all of the characters' faces have been altered. But who cares?! It was a fabulous show! I almost slept at the end but then the actor did some cool voice tricks and that woke me up instantly. A nice treat for a rainy day. <3

I just finished three hours of piano practicing because I have a recital on Sunday and another one on the 28th and two pieces for Buskerfest. I also have this more-than-10-pages of Hungarian something piece and another Chinese music piece for a random competition. But I am not doing that rite now because it's in November and I am not too worried about it. But oh woe! SO MUCH WORK. And great. I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY GRADE 10 RCM EXAMINE. Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment