Thursday, May 26, 2011

LOLZ

LOLOLLOLLL. The science test and socials test today weren't that hard at all! Man I really put an effort into mah socials test. The cool thing about the socials test is that we got to work in groups of three instead of writing the test by ourselves. I got to write the test with two awesome and insanely smart ppl Fiona and Kathy X. The questions were a bit different from what we used to do but it was alright. And yessss I am so glad that we got the date question right. We selected year 1066 and were suppose to write a sentence about it and we came up with William the Conqueror and when I checked mah textbook later, I found out that it was RIGHT~~~ The best part of the test was the play-doh cathedral. We were required to build a Gothic cathedral from play-doh and some other materials Mr. Sale gave us. Our group got challenged because Mr. Sale gave us a small container of play-doh (he did that on purpose). But at the end we got to finish it and it was so fun. PLAYDOH RULEZ.

I am still really hyper right now. I have piano tonight and tomorrow's track meet. But seriously I really want it to rain tomorrow because I just don't have the energy to do a track meet. The 800-m Sentai Dash is probably gonna kill me. Long jump....Not so sure about that. I really need to burn some blubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment