Saturday, May 21, 2011

I am so stuffed rite nao

I ate chips, cookies, cherries and strawberries before dinner. For dinner I had shrimps, fish, tofu, chicken strips and blueberry juice. For dessert I had a huge black forest cake. Why stomach. Y U NO CONTROL URSELF? I can't really move right now because I am so full and my tummy ache when I make a dramatic movement. I remember once when I was still in China we went to this restaurant and I had this huge plate of spaghetti then I drank like a gallon of water and it made the spaghetti expand and at the end I barely had the strengh to climb the stairs and my parents dragged me out for a walk and hoped that I would eventully loosen up a bit but I didn't so I took a shower after I got home and everything got better. That was a hard time.

I will never eat so much ever again. Good bye yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment