Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OH NOES!!!!

Noooooooo!!! I have to study for socials and science tonight! Tomorrow we are having tests on both subjects...I've started my notes for socials on Monday, but I did nothing about science because I was so exhausted yesterday that I went to sleep right after dinner. Ugh. Now I have to study, study and study from four o'clock in the afternoon 'til maybe 11 something in the evening! Sigh. I am gonna miss a few of my favorite TV shows. Oh well. Good marks are always > TV. Thank you Kathy C and Cynthia for making these awesome notes! <3

By the way, the track meet in on Friday. I think I am gonna go insane on that day. I think I hurt my knee on Monday during the epic Langara run. Nuuuuuuuuuuu. I must have a good rest on Thursday night in order to be good on Friday morning. I am sooo busy this week! And heck, I have ANOTHER piano recital coming up!!!!!

Oh gosh, I must end this blog now. I better go and study. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment