Friday, May 27, 2011

ITZ FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY~~~

Track meet got canceled today! Yessssssss. I don't have to do the 800-m anymore. It was a shame for long jump though. But hey, it's luck~~~LOL. Kinda ironic how the weather turned better in the afternoon. But oh well. French was scary because Ms. Chuaqui was in a weird mood. English was pretty much a breeze since we just did journal and read A Wizard of the Earthsea. I am only up to page 79 and Carina's already read it twice...o.o We got coke-flavored candy at the end. Me Gusta. For lunch I had to go to Mr. Renk's to get my watercolor project glued together. Thnx Carrr for helping me out. :D

I was so late when I got to the cafeteria. The only thing I got was a cheeseburger and a juice box. The cheeseburger tasted like heaven since I was so hungry at that time, and I gulped down the juice in a flash. Nuuuuuuuuuu. I CAN HAS A CHEEZBURGER?

I GOT A FREE SHIRT TODAY! It's a black shirt for Buskerfest with an iPod on it. Me gusta. And for math, my teacher called me a guy. She is a sub and had epic Chinese accent but it didn't matter. The class was fine. Lillian Y U LEAVE FOR DENTIST APPOINTMENT? I was so lonely without you. FOREVER ALONE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment