Saturday, May 14, 2011

I.AM.EXHAUSTION (AGAIN).

Yesterday I came back at nine something because my mom took me to the harbour centre lookout. It was an awesome trip and godddd I saw such awesome view. But heck, when I came back, I was soooo tired. Today was pretty much the same. I had theory at 2:00 and after that we went to downtown library and borrowed a lot of books. All of them are related to arts. And then we went to this random mall to look for black flats for my recital tomorrow. Then we went to Pacific centre and shopped for shoes but came back with nothing because none of them caught my eyes. Sigh. So I just dragged my sore body and came back alive. Man~~~I still have to practice piano and stuff. I.AM.EXHAUSTION.AGAIN.

Oh yeah and my theory teacher was like, "Hey are you staying for the summer? Cuz if you are, you should take the exam. You are progressing so fast~~~" -.-

I may not stay here for the entire summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment