Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Me Dance & Grammar Test

So today we had DANCE for applied skills! I never expected that to happen.0.0 Anyway, this girl called Zoey taught us all the moves we need to know. Man. I was so clumsy. Maybe it's because of my massive amount of blubber. BURN BLUBBER BURN. The first half of the period my friends and I were at the front but then they switched so we ended up at the back. I couldn't really see anything at the back because I didn't have my glasses on. So I just randomly copied off what other people were doing. Hope those were the right moves...And gosh I still have to memorize them. Oh well :-d

I have done a little bit of hip-hop before so the dance wasn't that hard for me. At least I could still follow the music and move myself around the area. But heck, I seriously need to workout more. That's what my mom usually says. Heheheh.

Oh yeah and btw we had grammar tests for English. I was so mad at myself for the last test because apparently I forgot to do the last two questions which were at the very very back of the sheet! The test was out of 42 and including the ones I forgot to do, I got 36. Four wrong ones and two omitted ones. I should be more careful next time. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~But during lunch Vivian Chew and I helped out at Mrs. Greskiw's place with her book tests. We sorted out about 75% of the tests for Thursday. Not bad!

Happy ending everyone~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment