Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Parents Admit That I Am Indeed a Fat, Non-Athletic Loser

Well, maybe I exaggerated a little, but my performance today at the oval was...well, just go ask my parents.We went there for my track practice (TRACK MEET THURSDAY PPL), and first we did an 800-meter run. It was a pretty normal fast jog---no competition whatsoever. Then we went to the sand pit and practiced long jump. My dad jumped like five meters and I only jumped like three meters and something. My mom said that my legs look so fat and they jiggle when I run...O.o My dad was like "I AM AN OLD MAN (he was just joking. He's like 46 years old...so not really old, eh?) AND I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU. LOL". Then we did the 100-meter dash and my dad sprinted like a wild horse. I tried to run as fast as I could but my dad was so far ahead...dude I have NO IDEA how he ran so fast. Seriously. I am not really a slow runner, but my dad was incredible. My mom said I looked so chubby and I looked like one of the people from Biggest Loser trying to move their huge body and she also said that I looked like a big fat ball of swinging blubber =.= Unfortunately I am not that fat (wait, AM I?!) Anyway. It.was.hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment