Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Poem Book

I must finish my poem book tonight. But heck, I don't think it's gonna be a difficult task. The illustration is no big deal because I can just make them appear in a really short amount of time. I don't need to write anymore poems except the few paragraphs, so that might take 15 minutes to just ponder around. I don't really have the interest to color my poem book, but we will see.

OH NOES I suddenly remembered that I am gonna take TWO book tests tomorrow! And a grammar quiz! And a French quiz! I mean the French quiz is not so hard, but I don't know about the grammar one....ohhhhh this is getting trickier and trickier by the second. I don't always use correct grammar. I've only been here for less than three years but I've done a lot of grammar exercises during the past few years so wish me luck on tomorrow's quiz!

Now, I must finish up my books. My tests are on American Born Chinese and Catching Fire. I've finished American Born Chinese and now I must take a final review at Catching Fire. I read this like what, almost a year ago?! So yeah.....REVIEW TIME~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment