Friday, May 6, 2011

Phewwwww~~

Anyway, for PE this morning we played moss ball and I had to sit down for the second round because I was feeling kinda nauseous. But later we played handball and I was able to play for a bit. It was really fun.

For art we basically did free art Friday with watercolor. I haven't learned how to handle it yet, but heck, I can still experiment.

For socials we had the humungo test. It was actually not too bad! However I did make two careless mistakes on the questions 0.0 Hhahahhaha. The past few days I've been (almost) copying down stuff from my textbook and notes. Today I felt very confident before the test and all went well.Phewwwwww. I liked the way Mr. Sale drew his Castle de Sale. LOL. His castle's brattice looked like a strip of bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment