Sunday, May 1, 2011

I.AM.EXHAUSTION.

Dude!!!! I feel so exhausted today! First I had Sunday School at my church at 11:30 and we left aat 12:30 and went straight to a piano concert in Richmond. The performer was this guy from St. George School and he is in grade eight and he played like 13 pieces for us and it was really incredible, although I found some mistakes he made (such as accidentally going off the note, wrong style for the piece, etc) LOL but I have to admit it was pretty awesome for someone his age to be able to perform SO WELL at a solo concert. He was so coooollll.

The concert lasted about an hour and a half and we went straight to Richmond Centre for my formal gown for an upcoming piano recital. We shopped for like two hours for a dress. Finally we found this dark, dark blue dress that's like all the way to the floor and it looked absolutely classic and beautiful so we bought it. I didn't choose the other dresses because they were either too coloful for a formal recital or too...exposing. Then we went to T&T and bought a bottle of root beer and some mangoes. It was awesome. Then we waited for our bus and finally got home at about eight.

Phewwwwwwwww... I am so tired right now. Oh, I still have to read my science textbook and print out my speech for tomorrow's siege weapon presentation. Better get to work~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment