Sunday, May 29, 2011

So Many Things Happened Today

Yep. I am gonna talk about today. But before I do that, I must tell you about mah piano recital at this UBC recital hall yesterday. I think I did a good job. I was a bit nervous at the beginning when I was still downstage, but my mom calmed me down with dark chocolate. Oui oui~~~ Then when it was my turn, I went up and played Variation in A Minor by Kabelevsky. I got a bouquet of flowers at the end and they smelled wonderful. Yeahhhhhhhhh~~~~I am gonna use them for my still life painting today. The tiger lilies and these huge orange daisy-like flowers are gonna look fantastic with fruits. But the make-up I wore really bothered me. I had to wash mah face so many times to remove the powder and stuff. I HATE LIPSTICKS. IT TASTED LIKE...it was just horrible. But the recital was a tonne of fun, so I regret nothing.

Today my mom gave me a haircut. Yes. And now I look like one of those long-capped mushrooms growing in wetlands and stuff. -.- She cut my hair so short!!! It was up to my shoulders. I used to have short hair but that was like in grade 5. I loved mah long hair. I am still gonna grow long hair. LONG HAIR = Winning. I still remember the days when I had long hair. I used to whip it around my friends. I WHIP MAH HAIR BACK AND FORTH~~~

I love the sun outside. This afternoon I am gonna paint, play the piano and do a Langara run with my dad if possible. I don't want the long weekend to end. But tomorrow is Day 2, my favorite day out of the two days. Oui oui oui. Oui oui oui.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, really? Can you still tie it up? I can't wait to see ur new haircut!

    ReplyDelete