Sunday, December 26, 2010

After Christmas

Christmas is over now. I feel kinda sad about this. It's kinda like, oh, it's ALL OVER! Now I have to wait till next year to celebrate Christmas. We still have lots of leftovers from our Christmas dinner. Basically it's just the turkey. We only finished half of it so there's still plenty of meat left. Oh yeah, there's still a little bit of stuffing left, but I finished it for lunch today. My jar of cranberry sauce is still there, and I need to consume all of it in a week or else it will go bad for sure. Today is Boxing Day and we didn't go out. The weather outside was BAD. Wind and rain just crashed together. My mood is very rotten right now. Sigh...only one week left for winter break. I still have that brain project and the book talk to do. Gotta give them a start now...

No comments:

Post a Comment