Friday, December 17, 2010

Woohoo! Winter Break!

Today is the last day of school and I am soooooooooooo excited. Can you imagine it? Tomorrow the winter break will officially begin! Man, I can do so many stuff during the holidays, such as painting, shopping and watching TV. Actually I am going to spend a lot of time working on my Applied Skills project------the brain presentation, and of course, there's the science project as well. But no worries, they are not going to be a lot of work. Today when I came back home I quickly finished my lunch and then slept like a dead pig. Yep. It was the best nap ever. I slept from one o'clock all the way to five thirty in the afternoon. After I woke up I went swimming in our swimming pool. Yesssssss...the jacuzzi...... Anyway. Today I will be working on a siggy that one of my clan members has requested. But I am actually enjoying my free time at this moment. It feels so nice to have a break once in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment