Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oooo...I Am Just So Excited

Today is the day when we are going to have our Christmas program at my church! I am so excited. Of course, there will be a Bible presentation and the choirs will go up on the stage and sing Christmas Carols (I am in the choir also). After the presentation there will be a turkey dinner following downstairs. I am bringing Carina over as a guest and I think we will have a great time there. It's a tradition at our church to hold a Christmas dinner annually in honor of Jesus's birth. So far I have been to two. There's not much of a difference between each one-----there's always the presentation and the dinner. But this year, I finally get to be the host! Woohoo! One of my friends from Sexsmith will also accompany me as the other host as well. We have been doing weekly rehearsals since last month! Well today our hard work is finally gonna pay off. I think the whole thing will start at about 5:00 and end at about 8:30 or probably 9:00 or something like that. I just can't wait to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment