Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Socials Test!

Today we had a frightful socials studies test. Although I have studied for many times, I was still afraid that I might get a brain jam (I have had this in my previous tests. Not a good thing to have). I was so nervous and my whole body was actually shaking before the test! And Mr. Sale is being sooooooo mean to us! HE CHATTED WITH US FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE TEST SO THAT WE COULD FORGET EVERYTHING WE HAVE MEMORIZED! Mr. Sale! Sigh....he's always like that. When we got the test, my hands were trembling like the frail branches of a tree in a tornado. I quickly filled out the answers I know, and then when I am done this I moved onto the harder questions. The whole test took me about 20 minutes and I was shaking the entire time. Oh no. I had the brain jam again! Sadly the test was over and I had to hand in my test. When we were checking the answers I found out that I have got about 4 or 5 questions wrong. NOOOOOOO. Luckily there's the bonus question...maybe I will still get an A (the test is out of 30, so yeah).

No comments:

Post a Comment