Monday, December 20, 2010

Home Alone

Today I had to stay at home all by myself! Both of my parents went to work today and my mom is going to have her break on Wednesday (she is a student at VCC and their break starts on December the 23rd.). So this morning I was kinda bored, because I couldn't really do anything for fun. The computer is being locked. Now don't get me wrong, my parents only put on passwords for safety reasons. When I go on the computer it's just the blogs, the Sale website and homework and Photoshop. Anyway. So I decided to do some math! Ha! What a great idea! So I took out my grade 8 text book from China (Heh, they have harder math in China) and started doing the questions. I did about 7 pages and stopped, because I still got plenty of time left. What to do...what to do...Ah ha! I would watch TV! Yep, cartoons. After the cartoons I watched a show (don't really remember the name) which featured an artist doing an oil painting, so I watched that for another hour and then it was lunch time. I was too lazy to cook actual food, so I just popped two slices of bread in the toaster, and put butter on them once they were done. After "lunch" I started reading one of my favorite books Battle Royale, and that was that. When my mom came home, I was so happy because the last 8 hours were like hell...Finally, I have someone to talk to...I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment