Monday, December 6, 2010

Today Sure is a Busy Day

Oh my GOSH! Today I have so many things to do: call the import office of Surrey, make the science cheat sheet, study for the science test tomorrow and finish my social studies homework. Now you may think: well that doens't sound like a lot of stuff! But noooooo, they take time to finish. I have already finish the phonecall for the import office this afternoon, and I am rushing to write the science cheat sheet (we need to hand it in) on my computer. And guess what: I have only got about two hours on this computer because my dad needs it for his accounting work (he has a big test on Sunday and now he is studying like crazy). Anyway. Oh, and there's the science test on Chapter 3! I am soooooooo gonna die. Now you must be wondering: dude, how come you are so depressed? Well, the reason is obvious: too much work!!!!!! But the social studies homework is pretty easy, so I don't really need to worry about that. That's all I can say for now. Gotta get to work fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment