Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow------Tonnes of Homework!

Tonight I have a lot of homework to finish, because I don't have any time tomorrow, due to a Christmas program we are going to have. I only have science homework to do, but that's still a lot of work to finish. I mean, I have got the pathogen comic strip and the science fair checkup! Oh noooooooo, the science fair checkup...I am so dooooooooomed. I haven't done anything yet except filing the import application form! Argggh...wait, wait! It says right here on the sheet that I can explain the reason! Hooray! I AM SAVED! What about the comic strip? Oh yeah...I have already done half of it, I just need to draw the other half of the comic strip and color it... But really it's not that hard to finish everything. Drawing is really easy for me because somehow I just have that kind of talent to draw whatever I want (quit bragging, you!) Anyway. Gotta go to work now! Oh, I almost forgot, I need to finish the Go Book and the quiz also!

No comments:

Post a Comment