Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh No!

My science project is NOT going too well. I had to import termites and I need that permission form...but I have waited for such a long time and they still won't give it to me. I checked my dad's mail everyday, and found nothing. Today when I came home and checked my dad's email (I go on his account all the time), I found a new message. I was so excited, because I thought I would FINALLY get my permission form. But nooooooo, I didn't. Instead, it was a message from the department telling me that I need to complete ANOTHER application form (I think it was the" plant protection" application or something like that) and forward it to the department in Ottawa! Now this is getting complicated. I had NO IDEA it would become this way. I reply to the email and asked why I needed to fill out another application form. Hopefully I will get a response by the end of this week. They are just too slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment