Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What?! Shopping AGAIN?!

Today I went shopping AGAIN with my mom. My mom is going to a party on Friday at Canada Place, so she wants to wear a necklace with her dress. My mom doesn't have many necklaces because she does not usually wear them, so today she wanted to buy one. We went to a mall beside the Pacific Center (I forgot the name) and went straight to the jewellery section. We didn't bother to look at the ones with gemstone in it or the ones made of wooden beads and leader. We went to the sterling silver display case. Oh, my mom just LOVES silver (she basically ignores everything else, except gold and other precious metals). She wanted me to pick one necklace for her because she said she trusts my taste. It's true. My taste is not bad at all. I chose a sterling silver necklace with pearls and sparkling gems and let her try it on. "When you go to a party, you need to SPARKLE, or nobody will notice you." I said. My mom smiled and put it on. Oh my, she looked so beautiful. We also tried on some other ones, but they were just not as good as this one. Finally , we bought it, and I like the content smile on my mom's face as she walks out the mall with that beautiful necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment