Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I HATE TURKEY NOW

I still have that turkey from our Christmas dinner. It's huge, for a family of three. The first turkey meal was fine, but it keeps getting worse. I hate meat, and my daily turkey meal is just disgusting. Sigh...we still have to finish this big turkey! Dad why did you buy such a big bird in the first place? Oh well. So for dinner tonight my mom gave me an assignment: finish one of the turkey legs. I only finished 1/89 of the turkey leg and had to suffer my mom's annoying comments. She's all like, "Mimi if you want to get fatter and stronger you must eat more meat." Yes, mom, I understand, but I have been eating that turkey for four days! Both lunch and dinner, so that makes eight meals! O.O I am so fed up. What's worse, the turkey breast is all gone! Now we have to eat the legs and wings and the other side of the turkey which is pretty messed up due to my mom's inexperienced cooking (she cooked the turkey half raw so the breast was good and the other side was drippin' blood and oil). Heheheh. Oh well, I will leave that job to my parents. More veggie for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment