Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally------The End of the Week!

Friday has always been one of my favorite days of the week. And today's finally the day once again! Woohoo! Today when I came home, I just popped on the couch and started watching Law & Order: SVU. Ahh. It was soooooo relaxing! While I was munching on a bag of cheese nacho chips, I also doodled (It's one of my favorite hobbies!). Anyway. When my mom came home I was so excited, because today it's the day she goes shopping and she brought home many yummy food (there's nothing better than yummy food in this world). I fed hungrily on the fresh grapes and was about to move onto the cookies, my mom told me to stop. "Soon you will get obese, you know. And I am NOT gonna buy food to make you loose your appetite when it's dinner time" she went on and on. Haha. That's just like her typical self. I wonder what I should do for the evening. But I will definitely do something really fun. I mean, it's not like we get Fridays every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment