Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Owwwww...

My head still hurts from that terrible migraine I have just suffered. I woke up at 3:30 this afternoon and I felt miserable. The sun was burning hot outside! I tried to open the window but decided not to because of all the noises outside our building. My feet felt cold for some reason but I didn't care. I pulled aside the curtains and let the sunshine fill in our house. Wow, the sun was just bright red at the west side! In fact, it was so bright------I made a mistake by looking at it directly! One of my eyes got blinded for a few minutes and I had to write this blog with that bad eye. Oh well, at least I am fulling awake now! I have decided to shut this computer down right after this blog and refuse to watch TV tonight. Seriously, I need some rest. My eyes are gonna die early if I keep on with this 2 hour computer activity and 3 hour TV show lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment