Thursday, December 30, 2010

So Much Stuff to Do

Today I have a lot of work to do. First, I need to print out my book talk cover (I designed it using photoshop) and my speech. So I went over to the computer and started printing. And guess what: we ran out of ink! OMG!!!!!!!! The picture came out but instead of the bland and grayish color I wanted it turned pink with tiny blue stripes. So the printing failed. At first I thought it was just the color cartridge running low on ink, but when I tried to print out the speech using a black-and -white cartridge it didn't work as well! I was so frustrated. Oh well, maybe I should just move onto my brain project. I finished the notes and work cited, but I still need to finish my quick CCRAP sheet on Google Doc (I finished the hand-written one). So I tried to open that document in Google doc, but it wouldn't open! Well, it opened for like, 2 seconds and the whole screen turned blank with a sad face like this :-[ in the middle. I was getting fed up with Google doc because I have had enough experience with the sad face. No matter how many times I refresh the page ad enter the URL again, the sad face still remains! Uggggggghhhhhhh! Now I have to do it in Microsoft Word!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment