Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let's Go Winter Golfing!

This morning I went golfing at Langara Golf Course near our building (I live in Langara Garden, which consists of four tall buildings and bunches of little townhouses not far from our school). It's been a while since I golfed. Actually, thinking about it, I haven't golfed in almost a month! The main reason why I haven't gone golfing for such a long time is because of the cold weather, the rain and the snow. But today the sun was shining so brightly, and I just couldn't resist the urge to go and play one of my favorite sports again. When I got to the golf course, I was kinda nervous, because I haven't practiced in a month. But surprisingly, when I played again, I wasn't that bad! Me and my dad played golf for about an hour, then we decided to head back home because my shoes were soaked wet by the dew and the melting frost. It's true. During the snowy days the golf course had become really wet and everything. I think I will go again next time when it's nice and sunny and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment