Friday, December 31, 2010

Noooooo....Shopping Again?!

Today just when I thought I could stay at home and keep on sleeping, my mom dragged me out of my bed and told me, 'Mimi, we are going shopping." Shopping! Ugh. I hate the crowd and the smell of the mall, so I was trying to make some excuses so I could stay at home. "Mom, I have that slide show I need to do." I pleaded. "No, Mimi. You can do it when WE COME BACK." Oh well. So I put on my clothes and ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth and everything else (my morning routine). We went to Pacific Center and my mom was like, "OMG look at that!" or "*Gasp* the price is just right!" I sighed and went on with her. Oh yeah, we were suppose to buy a pair of swimming goggles for me (I broke it like, two days ago). So we went to this store and looked for goggles, but they were either too ugly or doesn't fit me. So we went to another mall and my kneecaps began to twist as I walked (?). I was tired, hungry and mall-sick. At the end my mom bought me a Purdy's chocolate ice cream and we headed back home. Sigh~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment