Monday, December 27, 2010

Home Alone Again

Sigh...this afternoon I had to stay at home all by myself again. I hated it. It was boring. The reason I was trapped inside this house is because my parents are going shopping and I hate shopping! So instead I chose the house. Before my parents left my mom gave me some thing to do. "Mimi, you need to finish your math, play the piano and read page blah blah blah to blah blah blah in this book.". So I did all of the above. The math? Uhhh it wasn't hard. But I had to go online to search for cube root calculator. After I did the math, I cooked some corn for myself because I was hungry (weird snack, heh?). Then I read the book and played the piano. Yep. Everything was done, but my parents were still not home! So I popped on the couch and watched some TV shows. It wasn't until 7:00 did my parents showed up. Phew! I am no longer alone now!

No comments:

Post a Comment