Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Relaxxxx...

Today we have no homework or anything else to do, so I have got plenty of free time. Ahhhh! It's so nice for a change------I usually work A LOT these days. It's slowly killing me... Enough. So today I made a little plan of what I am going to do for the rest of the evening. Actually, there's not a lot to do------I am gonna spend two hours watching my favorite TV show------Criminal Minds. Oooo I just love Criminal Minds! And on Wednesday they usually play two episodes in a row! Woohoo! At 7:00 I am gonna have my dinner and wash the dishes until 8:30, so I have about an hour and 30 minutes left. I have decided to work on my Sale Clan signatures (I have five clan member and I need to make a different siggy for each of them) in Photoshop. So that's about it. Oh! When will I get another day like this! Hmm, perhaps during the winter holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment