Friday, December 3, 2010

EH! Art!

I must admit that I am a really picky person and I like stuff to go MY WAY. At art, we did sketching from movies again, which bored me out of my mind. I dreaded to do something FUN. For god's sake, we should do something like clay sculptures and other fun projects. Oh wow, now I sound like a really selfish person. I don't know why I am like this. I exceed at art, so that's probably the main reason why I wanted to do something that's at my level------something really cool and really involves some creativity. I love the art projects I did at 4Cats studio, such as acrylic painting of colorful landscape, charcoal sketching on painted canvas and clay sculpture. I just think that they are more enjoyable than just drawing pictures from a movie scene. Even drawing manga chibis and characters are more fun than that! I just hope there will be some FUN projects waiting for us next class! I am totally fed up with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment