Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Warm Christmas Hug

Today I brought a present to one of my best friends Maia's house. Maia was my first friend in Canada, although she is only 6 years old. She is always very bright, and we used to rent the same house. In fact she is still living in that old house. We used to play with each other everyday before I moved. Anyway. So I got her a little Christmas gift. It's a little snow-white bear with a ribbon around its neck, and I also put in a beautiful card with a cool Santa on it. When she opened the door she rushed toward me and almost knocked me over. Oh man she was soooooo happy! I gave the gift to her and she immediately unwrapped it and screamed in joy. Their dog Shadow was barking happily as well. Then Maia took out three presents from under the Christmas tree and handed them to me, and urged me to open it. I opened all of them. I got a hot chocolate mug with a cute teddy bear in it, a set of really cute and colorful erasers, and a sketchbook. Wow. I hugged her so hard that she laughed. It's so nice to exchange gifts with each other during Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment