Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yes! It's Movie Time!

Today we went to see the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for our Synergy party. I didn't know a lot about Harry Potter except the fact that he is an orphan and he has a magic wand and that lightning scar on his forehead (Serious, I should read some of these Harry Potter books). So basically, I went through half of the movie completely clueless about what the story is about. Harry Potter is a grown-up man now------and he looks pretty mature. I didn't like his manliness because he looks kinda dumb. Heheheh. I still like Ron because he didn't change a bit! Except his appearance. Ron is still like his old self------obedient, blunt and funny. I acted a little bit immature at the movie because I was chuckling at some of the scenes which involves Harry Potter kissing the other girl (EWWWWWWWWWW!). Some of the other scenes look pretty weird as well, because the characters in those scenes look like they were about to kiss each other. Again, with the EWWWWWWWWWW. It was so sad that the little elf died at the end! He was such a royal friend to Harry! Argggggggggh I so dislike these evil wizards and witches, especially that ugly guy with no nose and really freakishly pale skin. This is only the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I wonder when will we get another chance to see the second part?

No comments:

Post a Comment