Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Report Card Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew! Today we FINALLY got our report cards back! I was so excited. However I knew I would not get on the Principal's list because I suck at PE (Last year I almost got straight A's but then PE ruined it). But hey, I knew that I was sure to get on the honor roll, because before we even received our report cards, I have already confirmed 6 A's, which exceeds the requirement for getting on the honor roll. So when my homeroom teacher called my name, my heart nearly jumped out. But when I looked over my report card------ 6 A's! And then I immediately ran down the stairs all the way to Mr. Olson's class for a Manuel change and got an A back. So now I have 7 A's! 7 A's out 8! That's not bad! In fact, I was pretty impressed myself. It's certainly a good start for my grade 8 school year. Now I need to pay more attention to PE. Oh! PE! When I conquer this course, I will finally be on the Principal's list! But now, all I needed is rest. Yep. Due to the fact that I got a little bit too emotional after getting my report card, I need time to calm down now. Phew!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment