Monday, October 25, 2010

Arggggh! Money for My Science Project!!!!

I have already planned out my science project ideas and it is time to take action. I have to buy 15 containers, 15 catnips, 15 marigolds, 15 mints, 15 chives, 15 garlic plants, 15 pieces of wood, 300 termites, and a lot of soil. Look at all these numbers! Maybe you would think: ah, they are just plants. They won't cost you a bundle. Well, you are wrong! I have to buy these plants online and they are like 4 dollars each except the garlic plants (which I already have)! That's like...60 times 4...240 dollars! I am going to be bankrupted! And then there are the termites. 30 of them for 11 dollars. Great. I need 10 packages, which is also gonna cost me 110 dollars! Who knows how much the soil is gonna cost?! Well, hopefully I am just going to dig some of them up from my friend's garden. The containers? Oh, It's gonna cost 50 bucks at least, so at the end I will end up with an estimated amount of 400 dollars of debt towards my parents! Holly! However, I will put in some of my savings (I have a lot) and my pocket money, and I can also work some of them off (By washing dishes)! This is not the end. I am going to do a little more of research online and find some cheap deals. I think I will be able to reduce the cost maybe down to 300 hundred dollars? Well, I am not sure, but the only thing I can be sure of is that I am PRESSURED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment