Friday, October 22, 2010

Racing Track Games!

Today I went to my friend 's house to do a testing for her science project. I think her project is about doing other stuff while driving can really affect us. For the test, I had to play a racing track game instead of driving the real car. That was when I found out that I am indeed a horrible player and if I drive like that in real life, I would probably get in a lot of trouble. When I was starting to get use to the game, my friend gave me a phone and told me to text while playing the game, and she was going to record my timing. After the texting test, we started the game over, then she handed me a wrapped monster cookie and told me to keep on playing the game while unwrapping the cookie and eating it. Oh boy, the plastic wrap just wouldn't come off! At the end, I finished the game, and my cookie was still unfinished. Then my friend gave the phone back to me, and told me that she was going to phone me while I was playing the game. That one was easy. I could keep almost everything under control while chatting with her. When I have finally done the test, I think the one that had the most effect upon me was the texting one, because I had trouble keeping my eyes on the game while busily texting on the phone. To tell you the truth, I rarely text, so I am really clumsy at it. We repeated the test for three times to make sure that our record is accurate. It was good testing, but because I had to eat three giant cookies during the test, I was starting to get sugar-sick (I won't eat cookies for at three weeks). I really enjoyed this test, and it was great to help out with my friend's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment