Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Paper Models

Today I need to finish my paper model for Applied Skills class, so I went online and print out instruction sheets of the Capitol Building of United States model. It looks really complicated, but in fact, it's not. When I carefully examined the sheets, I found out that you only need a little bit of cutting and gluing to put this model together. The model parts are already colored, so I guess I won't need any coloring tonight. I don't have any glue, so I am going to try my double-sided tape. It works really well, and it is more sticky than glue. The problem with that is once I tape it on to something, it's very hard to peel it off, so I have to be extra careful with it. I am confident that I can put this model together successfully, and I would say two hours are enough to finish the whole thing. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment