Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween

Ah, the annual Halloween has finally arrived! And what do I love the most about Halloween, well, it's the trick-or-treating! I mean, I just love these wonderful costume people put on and cool decorations on their houses, but most of all, you get FREE candies. This year I invited my friend Asma to go trick-or-treating with me, so at about 6:30, I arrived at her house. I was dressed up as an evil bunny, but my friend preferred to dress up as herself. We went knocking from door to door, and most of them usually open up and the owner would smile and give us treats. Some of these houses, however, did not bother to open up their doors, even though their houses' front porch lights were on. Me and my friend came up with a good idea: whenever we came across a door which nobody didn't bother to open, we would count to five, and then say "aww" in a frustrated and sad way (to make sure that they know that these poor kids are suffering from their ignorance). Most of the people thought that I was a flower, because the headpiece for my costume was a bunny with flower petals around its face and a stem. We went trick-or-treating for almost three hours, and our bags were full of candies. I walked my friend home to make sure that she was safe, and then headed back to my own apartment. While we were walking on the way back, it started to rain. Good timing! Because we just had enough time to get lots of treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment