Friday, October 15, 2010

Science Quiz

Today we had a little science quiz on Microscopes and characteristics of living things. I studied really hard for it, even though it was just a quiz, not a test. However, when I got the quiz, I quickly read the questions over, and I found them extreme EASY. I studied too much and almost covered everything the teacher had taught us on microscopes and the characteristics of living things! Well, it was better to have a good preparation, because you never know what the quiz or the test is going to be like until you get it. I scanned through the questions and quickly filled in the blanks. There were three main questions. The first one was a matching game. We had to match each part of the microscope to its function. The second question was to label a microscope, which was really easy as well. The third one was to list all 6 characteristics of living things, and I wrote them down as well. The quiz was a short one, and I was really confident about getting a good mark on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment