Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally! My First Book Test!

Today is Friday and it's also the day I am taking my first book test. The book test was at lunch and I was pretty nervous. I studied a lot last night, but I was just not sure if I studied enough. But there was no turning back. So I bravely stepped into Mrs. Greskiw's room and grabbed my test sheet when she called my name. When I quickly scanned over the test, I found out that it was not hard at all! It was basically multiple choices and true or false. I finished the test in a flash and handed it in. Oh boy, was I dreading to know if I have passed or not! Then during my English class after lunch, Mrs. Greskiw marked all the tests, and a lot of people in our class didn't pass. I didn't think I would fail. I have just finished the book I had the test on recently and the memory is still fresh. Finally when she read out my name, I found out that I have passed! Thank God! I was quite relieved, and I was left with 7 more points to score in order to complete the mark for this term: 12 points. I am planning on reading another Challenging book which is worth 5 points, and maybe an Easy book which is worth 2 points. I have to do it before November the 20th, because term 1 will end shortly after and I wouldn't be able to score enough points if I don't finish the tests before that date. I wonder which book shall I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment