Sunday, October 24, 2010

There's a lot of Posting Going on!

The favorite thing I like to do during my free time is to go on Mr. Sale's website and do a little bit of posting. There's a lot of stuff there, like current events, food for thoughts and student trivia. I have already published three articles on current events (unfortunately, one got locked because I forgot to post my link), and about four or five(I don't remember how many) posts on food for thoughts. I posted numerous posts on student trivia and earned myself a rank call TMaster (Trivia Master).Sometimes when there's not much on these things, I go to games. The games on the site aren't bad. My favorite one is the King of the Hill. It's basically a game where you can become a king and dominate the hill. However, once you have become the king, other people can say something that will cause you to fall off your throne and they would become the king. For example, you can say: I am the king of the hill because I said so. Then another member can say: Oh yeah? Well I stabbed you in the heart and you died and now I am the king of the hill. You can post anything to get other people off the throne and make yourself the ruler. Sometimes I go on polls too, and I remember the first poll I went on was the anime poll. I couldn't really find my favorite anime in there so I randomly selected three of them from the list. I have also created my very own poll (two of them, actually). One is about favorite books and the other one is about favorite manga. For favorite books, it looks like most people are really obsessed with The Hunger Games trilogy, which is also my favorite. For Manga, Naruto seems to be the most popular one (Not exactly my taste). Anyway, Mr. Sale's website is a very educational and fun site where you can share all your good ideas and knowledge and news around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment