Monday, October 4, 2010

Homeworks!!!!!!

I just checked my student agenda and found out that tonight, I will be doing a LOT of homework. Scrolling down the list, there are several things that needs to be completed: art, social studies, English and science. For science, I need to draw graphs according to three data, and I also need to complete a short essay for English. For social studies, I have got three pages of worksheets which I have to fill in, and for art it's basically to draw a picture of my own choice. According to my daily schedule, I have got an hour and forty-five minutes to finish those tasks. Uh-oh, I feel pressured! However, I am very confident that I will be able to finish them on time, because even though they sound like a lot of work, they are not that hard. I have done this kind of work a thousand times back in China, so tonight it's only going to be a small challenge. I better get started, because I don't want to waste a single minute doing nothing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment