Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tonight is a Busy Night

I have tonnes of work to finish tonight. First, there's the Social Studies homework then I have to study for a little quiz tomorrow, and there's the Science homework. They don't sound like a lot, but believe me, they are not time-savers. I have to do these things in two hours, then I have to read Angela's Ashes, my Independent Reading Program book which I selected for my book test. I have arranged my book test to be on Friday at lunch, and I still have a little part of the book to finish. I am planning to reread the book again after I have finished the whole book, just to make sure that I understand everything clearly. Most important of all, I have to finish the homework tonight. The book can wait, because I have got plenty of time tomorrow, but still, I want to save some time for my free time. My high school life is getting busier and busier now, but I still have it under control, and it will always be. Uh-oh, the clock is tickling now, I might as well get started on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment