Monday, October 18, 2010

Yes, It's Homework!

Tonight I have to finish my map assignment for my social studies class and the science project proposal for science class tomorrow. These are only two tasks but they take time to finish, especially the map assignment. The science project proposal is very easy, because I only need to make minor changes on my previous proposal. For my map I need to finish labelling it, draw the International Date Line and color it properly. I would say that to finish these work will take me about 1 hour, which is my whole working period tonight. I also have to read, and tonight I am planning to finish three chapters of the book Angela's Ashes, a book I chose for my book test for English class. I have a lot of work to do tonight, and these tasks will certainly keep me busy for the whole night, but I don't think I will have to stay up till 11:00. Sometimes I can finish my homework pretty quickly, and sometimes I just feel kinda lazy and take my time doing all my work. After writing this blog I am going to finish my daily task: washing dishes, then I am going to get started on my homework. You never want to hand them in late and unfinished!

No comments:

Post a Comment