Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Science Proposal

Today we finally got our science proposal back! I was very worried if my proposal would pass or not, since I am doing an experiment on termites and I have to eliminate all of them at the end of the experiment. My proposal almost got pass ( I got 22.5 out of 25), and I only need to add a few more details and a little change to it. However, Mrs. Smedley suggested that I should not kill the termites. Instead, I should find someone with pet lizards or frogs and give the termites to them as pet food. I gotta admit, that is a good idea, because I am going to have 300 termites and it's going to take a lot of time eliminating them, and I would not want to clean their carcasses up (EWW!). My friend Maia has a pet scorpion and a tarantula, so I am probably going to give the termites to her pets. My next proposal is due on next Tuesday, and I will make sure everything is ready, so that I will pass and get a better mark on it. I look forward on transforming the proposal into a live experiment, and believe me, it will be an awesome project.

No comments:

Post a Comment