Sunday, October 17, 2010

Books!

I go to the library every week, usually on Sundays or Wednesdays, to pick up my requested item or just simply borrow some books. Today I went to the Oakridge Branch to pick up three books I have requested: a Hunter X Hunter manga and two Yuyu Hakusho Manga. I also picked up the book Twilight since I have never read it before and is interested, and also another Mar Manga. I read all kinds of books, but my favorites are fiction and manga. You know, for manga I just like to copy its illustrations in the book, because some of their authors have really good sketching skills and that is what I would like to learn. I really like Yoshihiro Togashi ( The author of Yuyu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter), because his works are very brilliant. I like books with lots of action and adventures in them, but love stories would immediately bore me out of my mind. Last week I just read this hilarious book called The True Diary of a Part- time Indian. Oh man, it was so funny, yet the facts in the book are very realistic. The author of that book sure has a good sense of humor. Anyway, these are my preferences for books. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment