Thursday, October 28, 2010

Big Tests Tomorrow!

Tonight I feel so nervous. I am going to have a book test tomorrow at lunch, and the points will count towards my grade. I have chosen a challenging book, Angela's Ashes, by Frank McCourt. Tonight I reviewed the book again and look for essential points in the novel. I even did a little bit of research online and took some online quizzes as well. I have never taken a book test before, and I am not sure what's gonna be on the test! Oh boy, I sure feel pressured. I collected a lot of information about the book on a notebook so that I could study. I also have the Applied Skills test, which is gonna focus on the skill of drafting. For that I am not too worried, because I think that I have everything under control for this upcoming test. Wow, isn't it exciting? Two tests in one day! My heart is pumping like crazy, because I do care a lot about my scores. In fact, that is the second most important thing in my high school life! I hope that I can pass the book test and gain 5 points so that I will only be left with 7 more points to earn, and hopefully that I will pass my Applied Skills test as well, and maybe get an A on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment