Monday, November 8, 2010

The After Effect of Passing Out

Yesterday I passed out during a choir rehearsal and my mom was worried sick. She thinks that I am not getting enough nutrition. So today she packed extra lunch for me with lots of fruits and veggies and such. She told me to eat them all and drink lots of water. After school when I came back home, she asked if my day was okay, and that I didn't feel any dizziness. She asked if I ate all my lunch, and I said I did. She looked relieved, and then prepared some snacks for me. I think she is still recovering from the shock. I must have scared her a lot yesterday, and somehow I feel guilty about it. It was really scary that I actually fainted and lost consciousness for a few seconds, and my mom must have felt terrible and scared about it. I think that I will eat healthy and keep myself fit so that this kind of stuff will never happen again. This is just too much for my mom, and I think once is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment