Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Mailing Day

Today I had to mail the original copy of the application for animal import directly to the office in Surrey. I have already faxed the second application to them, but they still needed the original copy. I almost forgot where I put the copy but I found it anyway, just under a pile of books. Yep. My dad had left it there. I quickly went on the department's website and copied down the mailing address for the office in Surrey, then I shoved the original copy into an envelope. My mom then gave me some money to buy stamps because we ran out of them. We are really lucky that we have a post office right outside our building. I went to the post office and purchased 12 Christmas stamps and stuck one on the envelope. I gave the letter to the staff and that was it. I had finished the mailing process! Now I only have to wait patiently for a response. Oh boy, I hope I will get that permission from the department!

No comments:

Post a Comment